lunes, 20 de agosto de 2007

Last Trek



My last two days of vacation. I picked a trek taking me across most of the Ligurian Riviera, from PortVenere to Camogli, walking across Cinque Terre and the Portofino peninsula. Great trek, a little crowded at times by tourist but was able to avoid them by taking the harder trails (most tourist don’t like t sweat). Plenty of food on the way, as I walked thru vineyards and farms. Couldn’t enjoy the sunset as I hit a pretty deep valley at the time, but made sure I was there for the sunset. Slept on a cliff overlooking the Riviera and was woken up by some fishermen with their motorboats just in time to see BOB (big orange ball) come up. Pretty. My favorite part? Walking into this small village, sorrounded by 3 mountains and a open in the ocean. Nice.

No hay comentarios.: