viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

El Danubio


Not my Amazon but a beauty such that even days of hard rain cannot contain...
Triumphal way to end this leg of the trip!!!!



Try to leave Belgrad and run into an incredible melange (a 7 Serb-Croat-Bosnian melange) who took me into "their" jungle, met the local heroe (Nikola!!!), danced the night away and set the way for the most beautifull day of ride so far: sunshine, perfect temperature, tail wind, nice beaches, a road that takes me away from all vehicles and close to the Danube itself... this road even leads me to one of the most precious "savauge" campings Ive done so far, just at the entrance of the delightfull city which is Budapest



Leaving Budapest will be nothing more than shower after shower but fate had me a present, an encounter.. An encounter that will bring back my smile (remember Eduardo?) A light that no amount of rain can put out, a smile that kept on screaming all the way into Bratislava....

No hay comentarios.: