jueves, 8 de julio de 2010

Empacando

As I go thru my stuff trying to pack my life into two tiny bicycle bags I have to stop every two three minutes. A hat, a t-shirt, a note, a photo, a stain can bring back so many memories... and take so much space. And here I realize, I havent finished my last trip yet. Ive been collecting and carrying memories for the last two years. Time to finish this trip. Time to start a new one. And its this way that Chancho's 43 new friends, my new hat collection and103 other oddities find their way into a box that will wait for me in Peru... for when Im ready to go back. Almost feels like Im making room for new memories and maybe Im am...
Sitting in the once noisy and almost unbearable teacher's room, today is only the computer's noise that keeps me company. And a "glup" from the water cooler every so often...
And we start tomorrow. early train to Crimea and then Marta will do her thing... we'll be one once more: her, the road and me... hope Eolo doesnt join ;)
promise to keep you updated en la odisea.. till then

ciao belli

No hay comentarios.: