lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

Cumbe


years ago while planning my first visit to Cajamarca, I read somewhere of the possibility of camping up town from Cajamarca, next to the Frailones. I took the chance as a why not. Today marks my third time coming to Cajamarca, third time sleeping next to Cumbemayo:
Walking up there and spending one night under the Cajamrca stars, in the crazy chance that the night of the thousand fireflies will happen again....
make it pass the frailones and the aqueducts and find a nice niche for the tent: next to a stream, some flat ground, a bit of shelter from the wind, enough . Somebody whom to share your meal with and can´t get any better. Too bad for the cold, I hadnt planned for the Cajamarca winter. We reached below 0s last night. Tough morning with frozen muscles, but nothing Baños del Inca can´t warm up... eeeeeeee





this time i have to thank la señito del mercado por sus super deliciosos tallarines verdes ;)

No hay comentarios.: