domingo, 29 de julio de 2007

Corocoto Chachas




And I must peel away from here. The word, peel away, has been carefully chosen here as I dont really want to leave this marvelous town but I must as I run the risk of staying here ... for how long nobody knows.
and so I write, maybe just  a short farewell but a needed one, this town truly deserves be said good bye to. Nice people, foreigners and locals i´ve met throught out, hoping to keep some of the friendships for a while and longer, excellent nightlife, and two tango shows to die for. Hearing Gotan Project in Catania was certainly a high point, but dancing a whole show to Juan "Tango Negro" Cáceres was an experience on its own: I owe it to my partner for making me look good, we even got a "complimenti" at the end of the show....


I forgot it was Sunday and Im making time now for the bus (its a good trip when you dont know what day it is) but I shouldnt just  ramble
Siracusa is next




No hay comentarios.: