jueves, 12 de julio de 2007

Habana, Sabanas Blancas Habana!!!



And one cannot help but wonder what would have been of Cuba without the embargo, or maybe better, what would have been of the world without the yanqui imperialism...
Tabaco & Ron, somebody sings, Sol y Arena cries a second one, the third one recites the now leyend story of Playa Girón. Such beauty and history in one same spot, it can be very seldomly found. And because of this, a change of plans is in order, I install myself in Habana like if it was my motherland, but this time its not entirely my fault, I have some pretty good accomplises: Ernst, Fidel (el de antaño), Camilo, Silvio and Pablo are some of them, and leading the pack, some argentine who truly loved MachuPichu.
You can breath history in Habana, history of two revolutions, history of Son, Prosa, Poesia y Trova. And I share all this with a Fin, the warmest baltic guy there's ever been. And history continues as we make our way to Santa Clara

No hay comentarios.: