lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2008

Happy New Year

At the end this is, kind of, what the route looked like.
Not everything on bike, bits on ferries, bits on trains (specially France where the rain was bent on destroying my moralle)
As I write this I say goodbye for a couple of months. Marta is safe and dry, keeping all her strenght for when we start again on Spring. For me its been a great adventure, "a dream that is becoming true it's a true dream" someone told me; I choose to believe her.

What for me to do now? a lot to digest....


3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

bravo lindo!! cuidate tu tocesita, recuerda q aqui hace CALOR!!!!!
besos grandes como chicharron de calamar con su salsita de camarones
la2

Aeryn Chow dijo...

wow... amazing trip. Just a note to wish you an early christmas before I forget. Take care.
Cheers, Loen

100% este pechito come papa dijo...

thanx Loen, same to you, have a great holiday and keep on feeding that baby, hehe
See you around mate