sábado, 13 de setiembre de 2008

Del mar a las colinas


Left the coast and made my way into the inland to discover only omre amazing oaradises, rolling after roling hill, endless seems sometimes but what views. I tried to met a guy I met online (how gay that sounded!)and ended up in a Festival, too bad it got rained down, booohhh, so all there was left to do was to go inside the canteens and drink wine, forget the parade! ;)
Actually, the rain was so bad that I had to stop midmorning today and seek for refugee in a small town, unknown to me, and I found a medieval village on the hill overlooking the town. Maybe I should stop trying to control my ride and let Pachamama dictate my route, it seems she gets better picks....
(sorry no pics of the town, the day was awfull with the rain and the fog, pics of the party though, enjoy)




cheers...

No hay comentarios.: