miércoles, 17 de setiembre de 2008

L'Eroica


A friend of mine told me about L'Eroica, a loop around the Chianti area by bicycle, I took her on it and the result are short of fantastic. 200km of white dirt trails and small roads, lots of hills, loads, with incredible panoramic views from the top of each one of them. No big cities or touristic places (except maybe where im writing from now; every other place I passed by didnt even have an internet café) just beautiful landscapes. Took a chance and left everything behind in Siena and good thing I did, without my 35kg in luggage I can actually go up these hills...
Will finish this afternoon, head back to Siena and then to Florence tomorrow. Toscana is coming to an end, a sad note on my book but the enchantment of seeing my friends in Friuli lightens up the mood: Mandi! :)





No hay comentarios.: