lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2008

Nantes, where I discover Bretagne




A visit to ¿prehistoric? ruins, a night out to a salsa beat, the joy and closeness of a milonga, the tranquility of a walk through ancient woods. Vision, hearing and taste. Pics of home, my longed for slang and flavours of a lomo salta'o recharge my worn down batteries in time to fight this inclement weather.
"Bretons have a cult for the stone" Toto tells me. Beauty in its simplicity, inspiring in its strenght. Every building, every block speaks of a tradition far from being forgotten. YEC'HED they tell me and the sound resonates in my head still a day later when a enchanted river and a time warp like village welcome me to the past...

2 comentarios:

Tirza dijo...

Qué envidia !!!! Yo también quiero ir a la Bretagne, comer crêpes hasta reventar y enchufarme unas cuantas botellitas de cidra. Aunque la cidra mejor la dejamos para la Normandie, con su camembert.
Ah! tienes que poner mas fotos del Mont Saint-Michel, pe. Ya?

Bisous

100% este pechito come papa dijo...

mmmm cidra... y su quesito con calva ;)
sorry, mal clima pa fotos :(
ciao bella