sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2008

A search







And I leave the heat of a house and the warmth of a home to indulge into a search: somewhere along the French northern coast ,underneath the water, le village des Irredutible Gaulois lies hidden to the untrained eye, or so my research tells me. Either that or it's just an imaginary town that never truly existed. I choose to believe the first option. So, in the spirit of the magic potion, I decide to search a part of the coast.
The end of Bretagne and the beginning of Normandie. From St Michel en Greve to Granville. Along the way my fight against the wind & rain is rewarded by glimpses of sun and belle vues of the côte d granite rose _those magnificent red boulders contrasting with a deep blue ocean awaiting ahead, the emerald côte with its green waters and stories of corsairs and the not less spectacular Mt St Michel, a true monument to perseverance and a natural habitat for 2546.7 sheeps...
Cannot say I found the village but a rewarding search it was indeed

No hay comentarios.: